7 Reasons to Use a Golly What A Day Vacations Travel Planner
While you certainly are not required to use a Travel Planner to plan, organize and book your Disney Vacation, one of our experts is ready to help at no additional cost to you. Here are seven reasons to use a Golly What A Day Vacations Travel Planner to help you experience the magic of a Disney vacation.
1. Fee-free planning - There is no cost to use one of our agents. You heard me correctly, our agents’ services always are free!
2. We know our stuff - Walt Disney World is over 40 square miles with 4 theme parks, 2 water parks, and over 200 places to eat. It is overwhelming to say the least, but we take our business seriously and know how best to help our clients. Our Travel Planners all are graduates of the Disney College of Knowledge. We spend countless hours researching, listening to podcasts, and taking frequent research trips. We make it our business to stay on top of all the news so that we can advise you appropriately on every situation.
3. We work while you sleep - Dining reservations are made 180 days in advance at 6 a.m. EST and FastPasses are at 7 a.m, EST. We will get up and take care of these reservations for you so that you don’t have to worry about it.
4. From here to there and back again - While getting there is half the fun, knowing the best ways to arrive at your Disney destination is the other half. For our clients who fly to Orlando, we can reserve your Magical Express bus transportation to your Walt Disney World resort hotel or Disney Cruise Line port of call. We ensure your party also has a return reservation and provide all the details to make your transfer arrangements seamless.
5. When things go wrong, we take care of it - Hurricanes, technical difficulties, and other such problems happen. While Disney prides itself on customer satisfaction, even they aren’t perfect. When problems do arise it is a great thing to have your Travel Planner spend hours on the phone getting it straightened out. We even have moved vacations from Florida to California in a day to avoid a hurricane, but still have a magical experience. We just take care of the things that need taking care of on your behalf.
6. You will see more, ride more, do more - We provide personalized, daily itineraries for our clients to maximize park touring time and minimize time spent waiting in line. Our clients tell us all the time that one of their favorite things is the itineraries. They felt like they really knew how to tackle their day because we had equipped them.
7. You have one point person - In our automated society, it is especially nice to have a friendly voice to talk to whenever you have a question. With us you are never a number; we value our relationship with you.
More from the Blog
Long Days Short Years
It’s been said, “The days are long, but the years are short.” We are feeling this in our family and doing our best to make the most of every moment. We are choosing to leverage each and every opportunity we can as a family to make memories and travel to new experiences.
“See You Real Soon” Means Everyone Matters
Winnie the Pooh once said, “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.” A knuckle bump from Buzz Lightyear can change a kid’s whole day. That high five from Goofy, Pluto or even Mickey Mouse to a shy little one and suddenly a confidence is awakened and creeping upwards.